Sunday, November 23, 2008

During radiation last year, Carmen's throat got too sore to swallow, so she would carry around a roll of toilet paper with her to spit in. This is a picture at Christmas time last year.
Today Reed and I have been fasting and praying for guidance as to how to proceed with treating Carmen. I would love if over this next week any who would like, would join their faith with ours in this venture. We have been presented with a few different options, and we are not sure which path we should take. My goal is to feel peace with our decision by the end of next Sunday. I know that God answers our prayers, and I know He will give me the peace I seek. I know that the prayers of many are very powerful. I know that whatever happens will not be easy, but I also know that God's peace and strength will help our family. We are so grateful to everyone for showing us love and support.
Please feel free to comment. Carmen would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

bravee1 said...

Galbriath Family,
My name is Josh and I live in Atlanta. Carmen you will not remember me because the last time I saw you, you were so little.
I stayed with your grandmother Linda, my great aunt over 6 years ago now. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself again to the family.
I understand that you have not been feeling well for quite a long time now. My grandmother Silvia has told me how brave you have been with all the visits to
the doctors and hospitals. I hope and pray that you start to feel better soon. I heard your brothers and your whole family have been helping out has much as possible.
You have a wonder family who must love you so very much. You will have to tell all of your cousins out there in California that I say hello. I really cant keep up with how many you have
so don’t tell anyone. Emma (my fiancĂ©e) and I are thinking about you all the time. I only wish we didn’t live so far away so I could give you and the family a big hug. Tell your grandmother Linda
hello for me. I will be checking back from time to time to see how you are doing. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for the family. I love you all !!!!! Cousin Josh

Naji said...

Hi Carmen,

It's me Naji. Ihope you are feeling better. I miss you. We had the feast at school. It was good. I ate turkey, potatoes, and corn.

Where are you going for Thanksgiving? I am going to my Grandma and Papa's house.

Your best friend,
Naji