Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is Carmen about two years ago.
I just wanted you all to know that I am really touched by how many people want to help us. We appreciate all the visits, meals, cards, stickers, presents, packages, donations, etc. Carmen has been keeping to her bed yesterday and today and is sleeping most of the time. She did perk up for a couple of hours tonight, and guess what she asked to do? Yes, she wanted me to read to her while she did stickers. And guess what she ate? A couple of Doritos and drank some chocolate milk. I want you all to know you are always welcome. We love having you and Carmen says she's coming back downstairs tomorrow.

11 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Hurray for Carmen. We all love you and your family and we'll keep those stickers coming.

Jen said...

I love these pictures, what a beautiful smile Carmen has! Thank you for sharing...

Mindy B said...

Chocolate milk and Dorito's what a great snack, Carmen! =)

xo,
Mrs. Bello

Tara Swisher said...

Carmen We are so proud of you. You are such a strength to our stake primary. We love you lots and think of you all the time. We have stickers for you! We hear you like them. Hope you get to eat more Doritos. Yum!

Love the stake primary presidency

Mona Solari said...

Hi Carmen,

I found some fairy stickers that I think you'll like. Mrs. Pastor is going to help me finish the scrap book album I'm making of me & you and I'll bring the stickers and album over this weekend so we can look at it together. I borrowed The Stinky Cheese Man book from Mr. Taylor - I think you'd like some of the funny stories. I could read it with if you'd like. I think about you all the time & hope you're feeling OK.

Love, Jessee

mom of three tweakers said...

Dorothy, thanks for sharing. It makes us feel good to get updates on her, since we aren't there to help you. We love the pictures. It makes us see more of who Carmen is and what a blessing she is to your family!

Mindy B said...

Hi Carmen!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
Mrs. Bello

Katja said...

Carmen,
Just wanted to let you know that Jessee and I finished the scrapbook and I think that she is bringing it with her to visit you.. I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Valentines Day!! I hope that you are having a GREAT day..
See you soon..
Love ya
Katja
(A.K.A.: Mrs. Pastor)
XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bryce has asked when he can go play with those boys with the balloons again. I hope the kids colds go away soon so we can plan a time to come see you for a better visit.