Sunday, February 8, 2009

This is Carmen and her good friend Jessee, and one of Carmen's American Girl Dolls, Samantha. This was a day last week when Carmen wasn't feeling so good.
Thank you so much for all of your prayers. Because of them Carmen was able to talk more, joke around, and read to herself again! We are so grateful for this good week. You have no idea how fun it was to have a conversation again with my little girl. We have enjoyed all of your visits so much. Carmen just told me yesterday how much she enjoys all the different people that stop by and visit with us. Carmen is enjoying her great aunts visiting and her second cousin. Last week she really enjoyed her cousins visit from Washington. She still enjoys stickers so thank you so much for all the stickers that have been given to us. Thank you for the gifts and the dinners. They have been wonderful. Thank you for the bracelets. I love them. We have a website that you can log into to sign up for dinners, and if I need more help I may start using it for other things also. It is http://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/c/611394/. I am not sure how this exactly works, my friend set it up for me. If you have trouble signing in contact my friend Heidi at: hkballer@hkballer.com. We continue to be grateful for everyday that we have, and can feel the support of all of your prayers.
James is sooo cute and intelligent. That's Carmen's brother, and he wanted me to tell you all that.

7 comments:

Vandeventer said...

Hi Carmen, I am so glad you had a good week. Maizie, Skylee, and Kadin wanted me to tell you hi for them. They all love stickers too! We hope you have another good week. Talk to you soon. The Vandeventers

Nana Laurie said...

Hi Carmen,
Terry had so much fun picking out stickers for you. I know you like the sparkly ones but Terry said that you just had to have the Hannah Montana ones! We think all of your brothers are awesome. Much love this week... The Seenos

Unknown said...

Hello Carmen and family,
I hear you must have a thousand stickers!! I think my granddaughter, Aralyn, is on her way to collecting that many. Do your brothers like stickers to? The boys in my class like the "TransformerS." I like them to, especially the sparkly ones.
Kisses-hugs Suzy Lockwood

kari said...

Hi Carmen
We are praying that you have a good week. I am looking forward to come and visit with you on Friday. I am going to bring STICKERS!!!!!

Kari Alexander

Mrs. Othman said...

Happy Monday Carmen,

Glad to hear that you had a good week last week. I love the picture of you and Jessee. Naji really likes Jessee too.

This weekend I finally cut back my roses and finished putting away all of my Christmas decorations. Yes, Mrs. Othman was a little slow this year, had more important things going on! (hehehe)

Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you soon! Lots of love, Mrs. Othman

Sheril Ackley said...

HI Carmen and Family
Our heartfelt prayers from our family to yours...We are excited about the upcoming baseball season and we are glad Scotty is back on the team. Carmen you are a beautiful girl and you are surrounded by so much love, I hope you are feeling well today.
All the best,
The Ackley Family

Mindy B said...

Hi Carmen!

I hope you are feeling good today. I am wearing one of the purple bracelets from Mrs. Ajimura and Ms. McCall ~ everytime I see it I think of you!
Prayers for a good week ahead!
XO,
Mrs. Bello